Monday, June 05, 2006

SHUI KUO PING @ LEONG LEONG CAFE, REJANG PARK, SIBU



Tried out this place 'cos "
DieHardX's Territory" speaks highly of this place, which sells shaved ice sweets. I don't know whether I got the shop correct, but it's within the territory that he speaks of (inside the theatre building, near the piano shop). Anyway I was fumbling my way around at dusk..... my thirst got the better of me.

Cut to the chase; this fruit ice consists of papaya, rock melon, water melon, canned longan and peach and colored gelatin with shaved ice on top, drizzled with flavored sugar syrup and evaporated milk. What can I say? The potion is humongous.....
The potion is humongous.....The potion is humongous.....

No comments:

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP