Sunday, December 10, 2006

KOLO MEE WITH WONTON @ JANE'S NOODLE, @ SYN WEI HUI, MAIN BAZAAR, KUCHING



Jane's Noodle is a little stall sitting on the pavement of the back alley of Star Cineplex at Jalan Wayang/Temple. It has a few table set up on the pavement, but one can sit in the Syn Wei Hui coffee shop in front. Mind you, this is solely a night affair.

Kolo Mee is not my kinda thing... but a friend highly recommends this place, so I had a go at it. Well, to tell you the truth, I've been here a couple of times since then, and I managed to find parking along the back lane. Doesn't that spell the rating for the noodle here; need I say more?

No comments:

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP