Sunday, January 21, 2007

HOME FOODCOURT @ HOCK LEE MALL, KUCHING

Una-Don

This family's business can be felt throughout this shopping mall... from the ground floor up to the very top floor, where this eatery is located. It's a mini Walmart in the making and this is its first venture into food. The shopping crowd here, except for the weekends, cannot sustain this place if not for the few corporate offices in the block of building.


Nasi Lemak

I was first tempted to try out its Sushi, but judging from the number of patrons at this place then, I gave it a pass; I still remember the time I had Japanese food in Sibu next to a medical center when I ordered tuna Shashimi, and was told I had to wait for the fish to thaw if I wanted it. Wouldn't you run helter-skelter?

Fried Beef with Rice

If you're trapped in this place and have no place to go, then this could be your dining experience.

No comments:

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP