Friday, June 29, 2007

DINNER @ SISTERS CAFÉ, LORONG NANAS 2, KUCHING

Mongolian Venison (RM10)

Like those Su-Ku blog-commentors, I'd like to declare: "I was here on its 3rd. day of opening. Yahoo!!" Having gotten that off my chest, I must say it was by chance that I discovered this new place while popping into a nearby stationery shop that afternoon. This place is off the beaten path, so it's very unlikely one will notice it.

Apart from a la carte menu, it has have an extensive one plate dish menu (mainly a cross-over from the a la carte menu by adding rice to it). Taste-wise the items we ordered reasonably good, and the service was efficient for a new outfit.

Oat-Coated Fish (RM8)


Beansprout with Salted Fish (RM4)

I noticed that the logo type embossed on the waitress' t-shirts was "Sister". So I Kay-Po with the young guy behind the counter. He was clueless as to what I was trying to convey, although the waitresses understood and were giggling. When the guy said: "Caf" as in cafe with a silent "e", I knew my cause was lost!

No comments:

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP