Thursday, June 28, 2007

SECRET RECIPE #3: FRIED PORK KOAY TEOW IN AVOCADO SAUCE


I Guess I'm not the only chicken around! No one took up the challenge to guess the dish. Guess I'll be having the cake and eat it too!

Locally cultivated avocado is in season. I thought if you can make koay teow with tomato, why not with another fruit? Hence, a dish is born.

The reaction I got from the few unwilling guinea pigs on seeing its color: Ugghhh!!! But somehow, the whole plate was cleaned out! Which goes to show, never to judge something by appearance only.

Would I cook the dish again? You betcha!



2 comments:

babe_kl said...

wow this is something very different. thanks for sharing

Kong-Kay said...

you've got a thing or two up your selves as well.

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP