Saturday, September 15, 2007

CHOW SISTERS' ONDÉ-ONDÉ

Tell me when will you be mine
Tell me Ondé Ondé Ondé

We can share a love divine

Please don't make me wait again

When will you say yes to me
Tell me Ondé Ondé Ondé

You mean happiness to me

Oh my love please tell me when



For a deliciously yummy time, call...

Well, don't get your hopes too high. These marble-size babies are not for sale, nor the above photos are promotional kit. This is the second time I got these palm-sugar oozing,
coated coconut shaving, spongy rollicking, lip smacking good, freebies.

They looked so good in its original receptacles that all I had to do was arranged them, and snapped, snapped and snapped!

No comments:

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP