Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MY RESTAURANT VISIT # 4, 5, 6 & 7

Fillet Steak With Ribs

I'd better put this up before the number runs into double digits. I have been delaying putting up more posts for this restaurant, otherwise I'd be accused of getting paid for glossing over the whole deal; but it seems we having been frequenting this place more often than others. In fact, I've never told Walter about this blog, and I don't think he has any idea of its existence, let alone that his place got a few mentions; so it seems...

Sirloin Steak With Ribs

... so I was pleasantly surprised as I approached the kitchen portal, the first thing Walter uttered was: "I saw your blog."
"How did you know it was me?" I replied.
"The Mongolian Pork," he said.

Ah, the Mongolian Pork... the one that was not on the menu - the one that gave me away. Btw, that evening I noticed several bloggers in the premises arm with camera phone and point-and-shoot.

Stuffed Chicken Breast Parisaan

Apple Pork Chop

The above photos were of ala carte order; of late we have been doing buffet style... we just tell Walter the number in our group, and let him decide what we would have. He would come out with 4 to 5 plates of different combo from vegetable to salad and various meats (pork, chicken, lamb or beef) with rice and mashed potatoes. Each time, he would throw the occasional curve ball... every meal "... is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get".

The photos below are all from those off-the-cuff sessions. It worked out to be about RM30 per person on average.

Roast Pork Belly

Grilled Chicken

Grilled Sirlion


Braised Pork Ribs


Beef Goulash


Pan Fried Fish Fillet

Caesar's Salad

Chicken & Pork Goulash

Grilled Pork Belly

Garmond Ham With Pineapple & Cheese

2 comments:

Dr. Carolyn said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE My Restaurant! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Walter's GREAT!!! I love his cooking too!!!!!

I really really really like your blog!!! keep it coming... ;)

Kong-Kay said...

i see someone has been busy, beeeeeeseeeee!

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP