Wednesday, November 04, 2009

TAKE-AWAY BUFFET LUNCH @ MY OLD PLACE, KUCHING





The food above is the collective effort of my cousins and their spouses at outsourcing from various eateries in town, plus some input of their own. There were Nonya kuehs, Thai style Midin salad, fried tofu, Kompias, fried fish paste chicken, butter prawns, fried vermicellis, and home-made jello pudding. I don't know where they are sourced from, maybe Tea can fill you in on that one.


Maybe I didn't collect enough sweets over Halloween... feel like a zombie in need of some sugar fix, so that I can be as hyperactive as Nate and Annie's Dan on a sugar rush; at the moment I'm on a slow boat to nowhere in terms of managing this blog. Luckily the above photos came out perfectly, and don't need any photoshop adjustments at all; it's one of those days, when things click and you're on a roll! Like the photo below, I couldn't even replicate the same lighting effect when I got home.




4 comments:

Nate-n-Annie said...

Read some other blogs for inspiration. Problogger, Remarkablogger, Copyblogger.

Kong-Kay said...

will do. need a rah-rah team as motivational backup as well... seems re-occupied over nothing - just one of those days.

Anonymous said...

The foods are from Swak Club, the 'kueh' from one of the kopitiam at 3rd mile.

I am a great follows of your website, so do my friends as they recommended me.

Cheers! Tea

Kong-Kay said...

... there, you have it!

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP