Wednesday, December 23, 2009

LUNCH 2009 @ SRI MERANTI, JALAN HARDIN,SIBU


It's been a while since I posted any chow-time at this place, although this is always the last stop before hitting the sack every time I'm in Sibu. On rare occasions, we do pop by for lunch. In this town, most people head home for lunch, provided you have a home to go to, 'cos the town is so small that you have time to lunch at home, take a nap before hitting back to the office. That's the joy of having this laid-back lifestyle. I'm so into it that you'll have to figure out what I've had for lunch. Ah, the malaise sets in...







7 comments:

Nate @ House of Annie said...

1) chili crab
2) steam fish with (fried Nestum?)
3) midin salad
4) fried pork
5) cankuk manis

Kong-Kay said...

2 & 3 are wrong... but almost right.

Food For Tots said...

Lunch + nap at home? Never happen to me. But it reminds me of my stocktake at a palm oil estate. The boss asked me to take a nap after lunch. LOL!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Kong-Kay said...

The best part is if you're in sales, you do your rounds to see the clients in the morning, in the afternoon you can pop into the cinema to catch a movie, and then clock out when the movie is over.

Merry X'mas to you and the family too.

suituapui said...

They have a branch in the vicinity of the Sibu Bus Terminal - next to Rasa Sayang, my fave kampua place. The food in the display photos looks really nice - hoping to go there sometime for a sit-down full-course dinner but haven't got round to doing that yet!

Kong-Kay said...

we were there one evening for dinner, at least wilchua did. he didn't quite like it, therefore no post from me.

suituapui said...

Ok, tnx. It's off my list then!

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the name implies, it's all about nothing! Kongkaying is like grasping in the air - more like hot air with occasional fartulence. Hopefully, something aromatic will come out of it! If not...

May the Farce be With You!

BAG OF TRICKS

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP